Best Innovation - Construction News Awards 2021
This category is open to any company that has created an innovative (non-technological) product to improve the construction process between Jan 2020 to May 2021.
Entries should focus on at least one example of specific innovation. This could be a new trailblazing product that exemplifies innovative design and function, or a ground-breaking process that changed how a project was delivered.
The innovation could be site or office based, and entrants should be clear whether the innovation lies in performance, cost, health & safety, reliability or other factors, and provide supporting evidence.
Please note: technological innovations should be entered into the Best Use of Technology category.
The judges will also score on how innovation is fostered and encouraged across the business, and will look for evidence of:
- Company commitment to non-technological innovation
- Outcomes of non-technological innovation
- Application of R&D findings
- Evidence of company/project improvement as result of non-technological innovation
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor