Construction Consultancy of the Year - Construction News Awards 2020
This category is open to any type of construction consultancy, including quantity surveyors, cost consultants, engineering consultants and project managers. The award reflects the overall performance of a company in the calendar year 2018.
Judges will be looking for evidence of business success and development, and the quality of work the consultancy does for clients – that outperforms its peers.
Entrants should supply turnover and profit figures for the last two years of filed accounts and a copy of the most recent annual report if it exists.
Judges will be looking for evidence, in the calendar year 2018, of:
- Your contribution to exemplar projects
- Action to reduce carbon footprint and increase sustainability
- A good workforce culture, including training and development
- Clear strategy and vision
- Relationship with supply chain
- Commitment to diversity of workforce
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor