Contractor of the Year (turnover under £500m) - Construction News Awards 2020
This category seeks to recognise the most outstanding main contractor with a UK turnover of under £500m, in the calendar year 2019.
Judges will be looking for evidence of contribution to brilliant projects, innovation, quality of work and a forward-looking approach to the industry.
Entrants should supply turnover and profit figures for the last two years of filed accounts and a copy of the most recent annual report if it exists.
The judges will be looking for evidence, in the calendar year 2019, of:
- Outstanding projects
- Clear strategy and vision
- Strong client and supply chain relationships
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- Excellent workforce culture, including training and development
- Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor