Digital Construction Excellence - Construction News Awards 2020
This award is to recognise outstanding performance in the use of and commitment to digital construction.
Entries are welcome from organisations and project teams who have used digital construction in the calendar year 2019 to improve their projects, businesses relationships and overall performance. The entry should have one main proposer but please also provide details of other relevant companies involved (as a minimum, the entry should contain details of the client and the principal contractor).
The judges will be looking for evidence, in the calendar year 2019, of:
- Improved performance and efficiencies made as a result of digital construction
- Project excellence / client satisfaction achieved though digital construction
- Examples of digital construction driving supply chain integration
- Embedding digital techniques and knowledge in company culture
- Innovation in design/software/collaboration
- A stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor