Environmental Contractor of the Year - Construction News Awards 2020
This award is for contractors of any size who can demonstrate their company commitment to the low-carbon agenda, for whom environmental sustainability in construction is a top priority and forms a central part of the company culture in the calendar year 2019.
You will be able to demonstrate that as a result of your firm's commitment to environmental sustainability, there have been benefits at a project, local, regional or national level.
This award is not for associations or agencies.
Judges will be looking for evidence, in the calendar year 2019, of:
- The outcomes of environmental sustainability initiatives
- Innovation in environmental sustainability
- A company culture with commitment to improving the environment embedded throughout
- Actions taken to reduce company carbon footprint with evidence of success
- Commitment to reducing the impact of construction on the environment in projects
- How you have extended/shared your environmental sustainability culture and commitment with clients or supply chain partners
- A stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor