Health, Safety and Wellbeing Excellence (Company) - Construction News Awards 2021
This award is for the company that can demonstrate outstanding performance in health and safety between Jan 2020 to May 2021.
The judges will be looking at your company’s wider commitment to health and safety and the work done to achieve exemplary standards. This award highlights overall business performance in health and safety, rather than one specific project or initiative, although examples of these should be included to support your entry.
Judges will be looking for examples in the following areas of:
- The outcomes of health, safety and wellbeing initiatives and actions to tackle mental health
- Commitment to staff training and exceeding client demands
- Innovation and the culture within your business
- Projects that demonstrate the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing
- Commitment to extending your culture up and/or down your supply chain
- A stand-out example that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor