Health, Safety and Wellbeing Excellence (Company) - Construction News Awards 2020
This award is for contractors that can demonstrate outstanding performance in health and safety during the calendar year of 2019.
The judges will be looking at your company’s wider commitment to health and safety and the work done to achieve exemplary standards. This award highlights overall business performance in health and safety, rather than one specific project or initiative, although examples of these should be included to support your entry.
Judges will be looking for examples in the following areas, in the calendar year 2019:
- The outcomes of H&S and wellbeing initiatives and actions to tackle mental health
- Commitment to staff training and exceeding client demands
- Innovation in H&S and the H&S culture within your business
- Projects that demonstrate the highest standards of H&S and wellbeing
- Commitment to extending your H&S culture up and/or down your supply chain
- A stand-out example that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor