Residential Construction Excellence - Construction News Awards 2021
This category seeks to recognise the most outstanding work by a contractor, developer or housebuilder between Jan 2020 to May 2021.
Judges will be looking for evidence of successful strategy, high-quality residential schemes and a commitment to local planning, innovation and sustainability.
Entrants should supply turnover and profit figures for the last two years of filed accounts and a copy of the most recent annual report if it exists.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Clear strategy and vision
- Outstanding residential projects
- Commitment to creating communities and place-making
- Good workforce culture, with training and development
- Driving productivity throughout the company and supply chain
- A stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor