Supply Chain Excellence - Construction News Awards 2019
This award is to recognise outstanding performance by a supply chain, where all partners have worked together towards common goals and can demonstrate improved performance.
This can be demonstrated on a specific project, or as part of a partnership, framework or joint venture, and should highlight how supply chain collaboration and integration has resulted in a better outcome for all parties.
The entry should have one main proposer, but provide details of other relevant companies involved. As a minimum the entry should contain details of the client or clients, principal contractor and a specialist contractor.
Judges will be looking for evidence of, as applicable:
- Common goals and culture on health and safety, sustainability and training
- Evidence that collaboration through the supply chain led to better outcomes
- Fair payment terms and practices
- Supply chain risk management
- Early contractor involvement
- Outstanding projects
- A stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor