Hints and Tips
Listen to the tips some of our 2017 judges would give to people thinking of entering this year.
- Try to provide an answer for each of the judging criteria (where possible). Use a subheading for each bullet to make it clear you’re doing this
- You will only be assessed on the time frame indicated in the criteria – but do make it clear you are doing this
- Provide actual evidence for each statement and where relevant support this with facts and/or statistics
- What sets you apart from your competitors? Make this clear where ever possible. The judges love to see the wow! factor – it’s often something that’s not specifically been asked for in the criteria
- Provide a clear strategy and a vision for future growth where possible