The judging process
- The judging process has unrivalled integrity at its core
- Judges are selected based on being clients to businesses that enter, and who therefore understand what excellence looks like, or because they are technical experts in one or more fields.
- The judges are arranged in panels of three or four, with each unaware of who will be on their panel, until the day of face-to-face presentations by finalists.
- They judge each entry online and award a score, with the panel’s average score determining the top organisations that will become finalists.
- The decision on who wins each category rests solely with the judges. The only exception is the Supreme Award, which is judged by the editorial team, based on those truly exceptional category winners that are put forward for consideration by the judges.