The Editor’s Award for Leadership in the Pandemic (non-enterable) - Construction News Awards 2021
This award is to recognise an organisation’s outstanding contribution to the industry since it’s foundation to the present day.
This award is part of Construction News’ 150 year’s celebrations this year and as we look back over our history, we want to celebrate an organisation who has achieved great things since it’s opened for business. We are seeking entries that demonstrate a sustained commitment to making the industry a better, safer, more efficient, more welcoming, more professional or happier place, as well as achieving things never thought possible.
Please feel free to cover as much of your history and present work, as you like and you are welcome to reference important mergers and structural changes if relevant to the judges.
The entry should be about one organisation and reference critical achievements and projects from their whole history and more recent memory.
Judges will be looking for evidence in areas such as:
- Outstanding projects from the past and recently.
- Clear strategy and vision from management and journey on it.
- Strong client and supply chain feedback
- Amazing legacy with the community and in areas such sustainability, health, safety and wellbeing
- Investment in technology and innovation
- Excellent workforce culture, and focus on training and development
Any other stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor