Why You Should Attend
The Construction News Awards is your chance to come together to celebrate the people, pride and passion within the construction industry.
Every year the calibre of finalists demonstrate just that, and along with the rigorous judging process, winning a Construction News accolade positions your company amongst the best in the industry in the eyes of major clients and your peers.
The awards brought together over 1,100+ attendees in 2019 and although we are unable to celebrate in person this year, we understand how incredibly important it is to get together in some way to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the industry. This year’s awards ceremony will therefore be a virtual gathering and will take place on 26 November 2020.
By attending this year’s virtual CN Awards, you will be part of the largest industry awards around and be able to enjoy extensive benefits including:
- Finding out this year’s winners and seeing their reactions as they are announced live from the comforts of your own workspace
- Unlimited complimentary passes to the event so you can invite your colleagues or even your whole organisation to attend
- Unlimited access to our virtual platform that allows you to make the most of endless networking opportunities available with key industry figures including this year’s shortlist, sponsors, partners, judges and many more
- Connect with fellow attendees before, during and after the event - the platform utilises AI to match your profile with relevant business contacts allowing you to organise meetings and tailor your event agenda to suit you
- Discover more about this year’s shortlist projects and initiatives through access to their finalist profiles
- Catch up on anything that you may have missed on demand following the event