A registered Architect and member of the Association of Project Managers with 28 years’ experience working with senior industry figures, including 19 years’ experience managing the multi-billion pound Constructing West Midlands (CWM) frameworks, successfully creating and sustaining collaborative working partnerships throughout the wider industry supply chain. Peter provides professional, technical and construction framework advice, engaging with local and central government at national level to promote industry best-practice.
He is actively involved with multiple industry and Government initiatives including:
- Vice Chair National Association of Construction Frameworks (NACF)
- The Construction Playbook drafting committee member
- Construction Leadership Council: Procure for Better Value Panel
- National Procurement Strategy: Construction Steering Group
- Member of the Government's (Grenfell) Industry Response Group
- Local Government Association (LGA) professional-technical consultant
Playing a key role in shaping the future of the construction sector and improving public procurement, Peter is working with frameworks across England and Wales together with the University of Cambridge Centre for Smart Infrastructure and Construction on the “Achieving Net Zero Carbon Reduction Code” launched as part of the CLC CO2nstruct Zero initiative at COP26.