By entering the Construction News Awards, you will be part of the largest and most prestigious construction awards around and be able to enjoy benefits throughout the campaign including:
- Presenting your achievements to the judging panel made up of industry clients, as part of our live judging process
- Gaining extensive coverage across our magazine, online platforms, and social media before and after the event
- Showcasing your achievements and innovations to the wider industry and potential clients
- Celebrating success across your business and project teams, boosting morale and rewarding outstanding work
- Leveraging a competitive edge when it comes to winning work and becoming the contractor of choice
Make sure you are part of the 2024 event by entering today and ensuring you have a chance of being crowned the best in construction.
Entries close Friday 1 March, so make a start today!
Please note that live judging for the shortlist takes place between the Wednesday 15-23 May 2024. Categories are judged on different days, and shortlisted entrants will be asked to present in-person on one of these days if successful.
Construction News at emap Publishing
4th Floor, Harmsworth House
13 – 15 Bouverie Street
WHAT DO OUR ATTENDEES THINK OF THE AWARDS?
The event was amazing full of suspense, excitement, entertainment and good food.
I am a long-time supporter and have attended both as a submitter and judge because the CN Awards are an important part of celebrating all the great things that are going on in the industry.
Excellent event with great hosts and good networking opportunities.
Great event to celebrate the best of our industry!
Excellently executed and purposeful.
Brilliant opportunity to network, whilst enjoying fantastic food and entertainment and recognizing and celebrating best practice across the industry.
Good balance in terms of networking, the actual awards and the entertainment. Really enjoyed the experience of being on the judging panel.