A registered architect and member of the Association of Project Managers with 27 years’ experience working with senior industry figures, including 17 years’ experience managing the multi-billion pound Constructing West Midlands (CWM) frameworks, successfully creating and sustaining collaborative working partnerships throughout the wider industry supply-chain. Peter provides professional, technical and construction framework advice, engaging with local and central government at national level to promote industry best-practice.
He is actively involved with multiple industry and Government initiatives including:
• Member of the Government's (Grenfell) Industry Response Group
• National Procurement Strategy: Construction Steering Group
• Local Government Association (LGA) professional-technical consultant
• Deputy chair: Industry Response Group’s Steering Group on Competences for Building a Safer Future
• The Hackitt Independent Review of Building Regulations & Fire Safety: Procurement and Supply Group
• Construction Leadership Council: Procure for Better Value Panel
Playing a key role in shaping the future of the construction sector and improving public procurement, Peter is working with frameworks across England and Wales together with the University of Cambridge Centre for Smart Infrastructure and Construction on the “Achieving Net Zero Carbon Reduction Code” recently launched as part of the CLC Co2nstruct Zero initiative at COP26.