Rob has experience from private practice law firms and in-house teams, rising through the ranks to director leading teams in policy, business and law.
Rob deals with the commercial and legal needs of over 3000 organisations active in the engineering services sector, whether as designers, suppliers, installers or service and maintenance (FM).
Rob industry involvement includes:
• CN Talent 2019 mentor of the year, CN Talent 2019 Equality, Diversity & Inclusion leader of the year and role model 2018/19 by UKCW
• Solicitor and mediator
• Chairs the Payment Group of the SME adviser to Crown Commercial Services/Cabinet Office
• Adviser on Carillion collapse.
• Co-founded the Process Innovation Forum/Innovation Factory
• CLC: Business Models Payment, Retentions, Disputes and Contracts Groups, Rob is recognised as a thought leader on the area of digital transformation in construction law and business.